Conjugated Linoleic Acid is a slightly altered form of linoleic acid (LA), an omega-6 fatty acid important to human health. CLA is primarily found in meat and diary products. CLA is also a potent anti-oxidant, anti-carcinogen, and anti-catabolite, as well as a powerful immune system enhancer and assist with fat burning, building and retention of lean muscle, and is a cancer fighter.
Some of the most known suggested benefits of CLA supplementation include:
- Increased metabolic rate: This is a positive benefit for any type of athlete that is trying to lose weight and improve body composition.
- Enhanced muscle growth: Muscle burns fat, which also contributes to increased metabolism, which is useful in weight loss and management.
- Lowers cholesterol and triglycerides: This benefit can have an impact on any person who has high cholesterol.
Lowers insulin resistance: Lowering Insulin resistance has been shown to help prevent adult-onset diabetes and make it easier to control weight.
- Reduces food-induced allergic reactions: Since food allergies can be at play when weight loss becomes difficult, this can be of help.
- Enhances immune system: With the variety of bacteria and poor immune systems in contemporary society, enhancing the immune system's ability to function properly is a positive benefit to all.
- CLA supplementation also improves the lean mass to body fat ratio, decreasing fat deposition, especially on the abdomen, and enhancing muscle growth. CLA achieves this reaction by it reducing body fat and enhancing insulin sensitivity so that fatty acids and glucose can pass through muscle cell membranes and away from fat tissue. This results in an improved muscle to fat ratio.
CLA Pure1(Leantone) supports
- weight management.
- lean body mass.
- transformation of stored fat to energy.
- the decrease of the amount of fat your body stores.
- And maintain lean muscle mass by burning calories more efficiently.